See more Paint
V33 Matt light silver Decking paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This matt decking paint from the V33 Colour guard range is the perfect choice to update your home exterior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Light silver is a stunning shade of silver that will add a contemporary feel to your design. The topcoat should be applied on any suitable surfaces to create a consistent finish. Use this decking paint to create an effortlessly matt finish with easy application and minimal cleanup. This 2.5L tin will cover up to 25 m² on average, so you can buy exactly what you need to complete your decorating job. For top results, apply using a roller. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 8 hours. This paint offers top quality protection, designed to be resistant to water and ultraviolet, making it an ideal choice to use on surfaces outdoors. Also, you can be assured that this water-based paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs.
- 2 in 1 decorates & protects
- Medium duty
- Instructions for Storage - Please store in a dry environment
- Instructions for Use - Ideal application conditions: Between 12 and 25°C in dry weather. We wouldn’t recommend applying the decking paint in strong winds and when bad weather is forecast. Stir the product well before and during use. Stir the paint with a mixer or wide stick, working around the bottom of the tin to mix it well. Apply the product within a brush between the grooves and edges in 2 sqm areas at a time, then paint with the roller in various directions, avoiding excessive application. Please allow 8 hours before applying a second coat. On highly porous or highly exposed decking, a third coat may be required. Ideally, allow a further 48 hours before light usage on the decking. If there are any signs of heavy wear or surface damage, we would advise that a maintenance coat is applied. Woods with little absorption [Iroko, Wedge, Larch] require a regular application of a maintenance coat. Applying further coats of decking paint: Wash existing timber with pressure washer and remove any foliage/moss and excess oil stains.
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
- Contains anti-slip properties for added protection after wet weather
- Reinforced protection and easy to clean as it is washable
- Multipurpose colour guard as it protects and adds a colour to your decking
- Matt opaque finish
- Water-repellent surface
|Minimum touch dry time