See more Wood stain
V33 Extreme Protection Light Oak Satin Wood stain, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Protect and colour exterior timber with V33 Extreme Protection Wood Stain.
- Protection for exterior vertical timber
- Suitable for All types of wood
- Instructions for Use - Ideal application conditions: between 10° and 30°C, in dry weather. We wouldn’t recommend an application in strong winds or when bad weather is forecast. Stir the product well before and during use using a wide stirrer. Apply in 2 coats with a brush or a special roller for wood stain. For a spray application, dilute with 10% white spirit.
- Guarantee - 12 years
Features and benefits
V33 Extreme Protection Wood Stain’s high-performance formulation ensures a waterproofing effect and resistance to bad weather conditions for all vertical external woodwork, even those subject to severe climatic conditions. Thanks to its reinforced resin formula, 2 coats of Extreme Protection Wood Stain are equivalent to 3 coats of a standard wood stain.
- Resin Reinforced for higher protection
- High Resistance to temperature variation
- High Concentration of UV filters for excellent protection against damage from sunlight
- Aquaresist Technology offers high resistance to water and an anti-humidity barrier
|Drying time||48 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|