See more Paint
V33 Matt gun metal Decking paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Renew your home with the Colour guard exterior matt decking paint from V33. It is perfect for creating a real statement in your living space. Gun metal is a wonderful shade of grey that will add a contemporary feel to your scheme. The paint will provide a rich topcoat, providing a rich topcoat. After application, this decking paint will achieve a perfectly matt surface that will look good as new for a long time. This 2.5L size will cover up to 25 m² on average, so you can buy exactly what you need to complete your decorating job. You can use a roller to apply an even layer. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 8 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is resistant to ultraviolet and water, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new surfaces. Furthermore, you can be assured that this water-based paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs.
- 2 in 1 decorates & protects
- Medium duty
- Instructions for Storage - Please store in a dry environment
- Instructions for Use - Ideal application conditions: Between 12 and 25°C in dry weather. We wouldn’t recommend applying the decking paint in strong winds and when bad weather is forecast. Stir the product well before and during use. Stir the paint with a mixer or wide stick, working around the bottom of the tin to mix it well. Apply the product within a brush between the grooves and edges in 2 sqm areas at a time, then paint with the roller in various directions, avoiding excessive application. Please allow 8 hours before applying a second coat. On highly porous or highly exposed decking, a third coat may be required. Ideally, allow a further 48 hours before light usage on the decking. If there are any signs of heavy wear or surface damage, we would advise that a maintenance coat is applied. Woods with little absorption [Iroko, Wedge, Larch] require a regular application of a maintenance coat. Applying further coats of decking paint: Wash existing timber with pressure washer and remove any foliage/moss and excess oil stains.
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
- Contains anti-slip properties for added protection after wet weather
- Reinforced protection and easy to clean as it is washable
- Multipurpose colour guard as it protects and adds a colour to your decking
- Matt opaque finish
- Water-repellent surface
|Minimum touch dry time