See more Paint
V33 Renovation White Satin Cupboard & cabinet paint, 2L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
V33 Renovation Paint will give your kitchen new life without the expense of renovating the entire room.
- For use on Cabinet & cupboards
- Suitable for use on Multi-material surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Preparation of the surface is essential. Wash the surface with a soda-based or sugar soap (alkaline) cleaner. On laminate and varnished or painted wood in good condition: wash, rinse and allow to dry. Sand (240 grit) and remove dust. On oak and bare chestnut: apply a suitable undercoat to block the tannins. On bare tiled floor: wash, including grouting, rinse and allow to dry. On tiled floor already painted in good condition: wash, rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. Sand (240 grit) and remove dust. On tiled floor already painted or partially worn: Sand with sandpaper (60 then 120 grit) to return to the original surface. Remove dust, wash, rinse and allow to dry.
- Instructions for Use - Apply the paint at room temperature between 12 and 25°C and avoid draughts. 1. Stir the paint with a stirrer or wide stick, working around the bottom of the tin to mix it well. 2. Start by painting the angles, moldings and joints of the surface. Work on small surfaces. Apply from one end to the other. Follow with successive cross strokes. Do not start 2nd coat while it's still drying. Leave to dry for 6h (do not exceed 12h) and apply a 2nd coat in the same way. On horizontal surfaces (worktop for instance), the paint has to be covered with the Renovation Worktop Protection.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
V33 Renovation Cupboard & Worktop paint has been specially developed to renovate high use surfaces. Thanks to a complex combination of exclusive polymers, the paint is extremely durable and resistant to culinary and domestic stains. It allows regular and easy cleaning without altering the colour and finish of the paint.
- 2-in-1 paint which requires no undercoat or need to strip back to bare wood
- Formulated with Teflon™ stain resistance technology
- High Resistance to adhesion and scratches
- Ultra Washable with high wet scrub resistance, making painted surfaces easy to maintain
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|