Verve Bone Meal Rooting Treatment 1.5kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ideal for use with roses, trees & shrubs, this easy to use rooting treatment will help to ensure you plants stay healthy and strong.
- Coverage - 21.4 m²
- Ready to use: Ready to use
- For best results use between March and October
- Feeds for up to 4 weeks per application
Features and Benefits
- Formulated to meet the requirements of organic gardeners
- Scatter around base of plants and dig well in, apply to soil prior to planting trees and shrubs - Use at a rate of 70-140g per square metre
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Contains - Bonemeal - natural phosphate
|Care instructions||Do not use where cattle, sheep, goats and deer have access - Do not exceed recommended application rate and wash hands after use|
|Environmental information||Biodegradable product, packaging recyclable|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Plants need nutrients, air, sunlight and water to grow. A plant positioned in a good location and regularly watered will do well, but of you want to make sure they thrive and become truly beautiful plant then you need to supplement this with a good feeding regime.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery