See more Specialist compost
Verve Ericaceous Peat-free Compost 50L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
£0.13 per L
- Growing ericaceous plants in containers
- Composition - 100% coir, wood fiber, bark and green compost
- To re-pot an ericaceous plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of eriaceous compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water. To refresh the compost for mature plants in pots, carefully remove a thin layer of old compost from the surface and replace with fresh compost. Water well.
Features and benefits
Verve ericaceous compost is perfect for acid soil loving plants. With added iron it promotes greener, healthier leaves.
- Perfect for acid loving plants.
- Contains iron promoting greener, healthier leaves.
|Litre capacity (L)||50L|