See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Multi-purpose Compost 125L
This multipurpose compost is suitable use all around the garden. ideal for use in pots, containers, hanging baskets, window boxes, beds and borders.
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth.
- 100% peat, coir & green compost
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This hearty mix won’t suit acid-loving plants such as Rhododendrons, Heathers, Azaleas, Japanese Acers, and Camellias
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Designed to give plants & seeds a great start when first sowed
- Verve's award winning multi purpose compost has all the ingredients to let your flowers, seeds and cuttings feast, flourish and grow - for up to 6 weeks
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use. Keep packaging away from babies or children to avoid danger of suffocation. Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Ensure you can handle this product without difficulty if you are prone to allergies
|Litre capacity (L)||125L|
Not the best
Anneton - 9 days ago
Only purchased this product because my usual one was not available. Will stick to my original preference next time
Good Compost, Great Price
Pollenator - 11 days ago
I have used this compost before and was pleased with results my summer bedding plants and cuttings thrived and are still doing well. Decided to order more for potting Autumn Pansies, good quality and price.
Placed an on line order on Sunday evening which was tracked and order arrived on Tuesday morning. With the 3 bag offer this works out as great value.
Graham the delivery driver needs a 'special' mention he noted that I had placed a small trolley by the front door so that I would be able to take compost through the side gate into the garden. Graham said no problem, I will take the bags around for you. That was really helpful for me and much appreciated. True Customer Service.
THIS IS RUBBISH
chrissrir - 13 days ago
This is the worst compost i have ever used,my clemitis keeps going yellow and it smells real bad,the only thing that seems to grow is mushrooms,wont be buying again
THE WORSE COMPOST EVER!!!!!!!
DISAPOOINTED GARDENER - 20 days ago
We have used Verve compost for many years with good results however, this years supply has fallen well below standard. It appears to have been bulked out with what looks like white insulation which has barely broken down. It is SO LACKING in nutrients that seedlings planted in April are still in the greenhouse and have hardly grown. We have had to resort to twice weekly feeding on top of the normal routine just to encourage some growth. We will NOT BE BUYING this rubbish compost again!!!
Bea16 - 29 days ago
This is the only compost I will ever us in my garden