See more General purpose weed killer
Verve Rapid action Weed killer 1L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This rapid action weed killer from Verve is design to to get rid of weeds fast, allowing you to re-plant in the area after 24 hours.
- Only for use as a home garden weedkiller. Always shake well before use. 1. Press down firmly on top of the trigger head behind nozzle to depress safety tab. 2. At the same time, twist nozzle to spray position (1/4 turn either way) 3. Apply the spray evenly to leaves and stems. Weeds must be thoroughly wetted to the point of run off. 4. Turn nozzle to 'stop' position after spraying. For best results: Treat weeds at an early stage of growth. Repeat application after 14 days if weeds are not completely dead. Apply no more than 100 ml/m2. Maximum number of treatments: 4 per year
- Wash off splashes from skin immediately. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Environmental protection: Do not apply when rainfall is expected within 6 hours of application. Risk to non-target insects or other arthropods. Dangerous to bees. To protect bees and pollinating insects do not apply to plants when in flower. Do not use where bees are actively foraging. Do not apply when flowering weeds are present. Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Do not empty in to drains. Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination storage and disposal: Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs risk and safety information: To avoid risks to human health and the environment comply with the instructions for use. If medical advise is needed have product container or label to hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way
- Composition: Contains 60 g/l acetic acid formulated as a ready to use liquid
Features and benefits
- Period for use: March to October
- Easy to use spray action application
- Treated areas can be re-planted or re-seeded the day after treatment
- Can be used to kill broad leaved weeds and grasses in paths, drives and patios. Around the bases of roses & before sowing or planting vegetables, flowers or lawns
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Standard||UK MAPP 18596, ROI PCS no 06240|