See more Paint brushes & sprayers
Wagner Coating 240V 460W Fence & decking Paint sprayer
This black and yellow fence & decking sprayer is suitable for use with all standard solvent or water based fence paint, oil, stain, varnish, wood preservatives and treatment.
- Guarantee - 4 years
- Comes with 1x instruction manual and accessories
Features and benefits
- The quickest, easiest way to apply wood treatment to fences, sheds, decking or garden furniture.
- Spray a 1.8m x 1.8m fence panel in under 2 minutes.
- The extra large 1400ml attachment can spray approximately 4 fence panels between refills.
- Quicker than a brush or manual pump sprayer, gives better coverage and protects surfaces for longer.
- Whether you want to renovate, update or change colour you can do it fast with this sprayer.
- Suitable for spraying liquid disinfectants
easy to use and clean
Mandy569 - 2 months ago
OMG loved this little sprayer, it's light easy to use and operate.
This product is honestly worth every penny
Youngo - 7 months ago
I bought a paint sprayer 20 years ago & most of the paint went everywhere, technology & designs have subsequently improved hugely, the viscosity is accurate & hardly a drop fell anywhere apart from on the 22 fence panels, table, benches, large shed & perimeter fence / door which would have taken me weeks, but with this product only took 2 days...sweet
Does the job really well
Melty - 8 months ago
Easy to use and setup, good price and easy to clean too.
Does a really good job and so much quicker than a brush!
SmithFamily - 9 months ago
Look no more for your spraying needs! This sprayer is a bargain for what it does. Brilliant tool.
Managed to do a whole garden full of fencing (about 40 panels) in around an hour and half! And that’s including prepping the newspaper and rags!
Rob1962 - 9 months ago
I have used this twice. Each time, I took great care to make sure that everything was cleaned thoroughly and put back together properly. When I went to use it the third time, it spayed oil as soon as it was switched on - without the trigger being pressed. Took it apart and reassembled on numerous occasions and it still does not work - complete rubbish.