See more Water butts
Ward 210L Water butt
- Ideal for conserving water by collecting rainwater
- Holds up to 210L litres
- Made from HDPE, Hardwearing to withstand the elements
Features and benefits
- Collecting rainwater is good for the environment – especially during times of water shortage – and it is also better for garden plants than tap water
- Made using recycled materials
- Made in UK
- Using rainwater in your garden can help to improve your home’s water efficiency
|Material||High-density polyethylene (HDPE)|
aoife83 - 1 month ago
the tap/plug on ours has broken but the butt itslef is great,, Anyone know is it possible to buy a replacment tap? thanks
Solid large waterbutt
JamesE - 2 months ago
Good quality and easy to setup. Adapter works for round down pipes and can be cut (with a Stanley knife or even scissors) following the marks to adapt it for square drainpipes. Very straightforward.
Checkers11 - 2 months ago
This is my second Water Butt from B&Q the last one lasted 15 years before it mysteriously sprung a leak. I'm on my own now so I got it delivered but it's light enough for me to carry out to the garden, very valued part of my garden & never looks out of place.
Missing the pipe
LvGardener - 2 months ago
Does what you’d expect a water butt to do but didn’t come with the pipe. Needed fitting ASAP due to roof run off so forced to install with what I had lying around. If buying again would go in store to make sure all was there! Lid catches are also flimsy but won’t be coming off regularly so not the end of the world.
Sturdy and Green
Dave862 - 2 months ago
Having read some of the reviews, I was a little hesitant. Someone suggested some PTFE tape round the tap threads. I did this and it's leak free. Pleased.