Water butt stand
[This is a block of tabs..]
- This unique stand is designed to raise water butts safely, making them easier to use with watering cans.
- Compatible with a 300L water butt
- Made from Polyethylene (PE)
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
This durable and long-lasting product can be used year after year
- Good stability
- Allows for easy tap access
- Collecting rainwater is good for the environment – especially during times of water shortage – and it is also better for garden plants than tap water
Help & Advice
How to guides
Do a favour for your plants, the environment and even your wallet by collecting, storing and recycling rainwater.
Rainwater is not only free, it's also better for your garden than hard mains water as it won't leave limescale deposits or increase the alkalinity of the soil. This is particularly important if you want to grow acid-loving plants like blueberries and heathers. Rainwater can also be used for various cleaning jobs within your garden as well as for watering the plants.
The best way to collect it is in a water butt connected to a downpipe. Stored water gives you a little extra reserve to last through the hottest periods when temporary use bans (also known as hosepipe bans) may be in place.
We'll talk you through how to install a water butt in the easy-to-follow steps below.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery