See more General Purpose Weed Killer
Weedol Power sprayer rapid Weed killer 5L 5kg
Weedol multi-purpose rapid weed control with sprayer, is a ready to use and fast-acting weed killer. It controls a wide range of annual weeds around the garden, by creating an invisible barrier to prevent new weeds.
- Hold the sprayer approx 50cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds. Avoid run off
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wash off splashes immediately. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand
- Composition: Pelargonic acid
Features and benefits
- Rapid action formula with visible effects in just three hours
- Treated areas are ready for re-planting in three days
- Free from glyphosate preventing damage to leaves and shoots
- Dry and waterproof within three hours
- Ready to use formula that treats an area up to 165m²
|Product type||Weed killer|
|Standard||MAPP-TBC, PCS No-TBC|
|Range||Power sprayer rapid|
|Ready for use||Ready for use|
Use manual sprayer
Neddie - 1 month ago
The weed killing part is ok, I have used it before with no problem but the battery operated spray does not work properly. It starts with a very feeble spray and very quickly stops, sometimes if you wait a short while it repeats for another few seconds. I have changed batteries and checked it is all fully open and still useless and the annoying thing is I put my last manual one in the recycling bin or I could just have used it.
Lisa007 - 6 months ago
The product stinks to high heaven. 24 hours later and I still can’t open my patio doors and windows as the smell is absolutely choking. I have a burning throat and been coughing since I used this stuff. There should be more of a warning in the bottle about breathing the spray in as it’s impossible not to when it’s spraying, as careful as I was, without wearing a mask, and even then I think it will still get through!!
Will not be using anymore of it that’s for sure. Awful.
The p[roduct I have bought is NOT AS ADVERTISED!!!
Anonymous - 6 months ago
I Click & Collected this item from the Dearne Valley Store this morning.
Your web advertisement photograph and accompanying text describe it as "A battery powered spray", this is not what was given to me!!
The product is have been sold/given does not have a Battery Power Spray, it is a manual trigger.
I have tried using it and it seems to function OK, but it is not as advertised!!
You comments would be welcomed?