See more Multi-purpose compost
Westland Fruit & vegetable Compost 8L
- For re-potting citrus plants.
- 57% peat
- Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and gently tap the old plant from its pot. Fill in around the edges with more citrus potting mix ensuring the top feeder roots are covered with 2cm of fresh potting mix One bag fills approximately 11x 10cm pots
Features and benefits
Westland Citrus Potting Mix is a specially blended mix offering free drainage and the perfect balance of nutrients for healthy citrus plants.
- Added loam to help retain nutrients
- Trace elements for strong healthy plants
- Encourages healthy root development
|Litre capacity (L)||8L|
Louise321 - 24 days ago
Please consider a B&Q peat-free alternative to this product.
Our UK peatlands are vital for carbon capture and act as our very own rainforest, as well as a haven for wildlife.