See more Architrave
White MDF Torus Architrave (L)2.18m (W)69mm (T)18mm, Pack of 5
- Can be used as trims or to add detailing and a finishing touch to walls, ceilings and furniture
- No surface preparation required
Features and benefits
- Unique to KOTA™ is the application of advanced Eastman Cerfis™ technology to create interior profiles with a smooth and silky, ready-painted finish. The coating technology allows KOTA™ products to be as tough as they are elegant
- With KOTA™, the installer improves procedural efficiencies significantly, reducing time and cost. KOTA™ gives you the perfect finish every time
- As there is no need to paint KOTA™, it saves you time. Once the skirting and architrave is on – that’s it, job done
- Factory finished profiles, simple 3 step installation
- Durable, colour consistent, no VOC's
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Ptangyang - 1 year ago
Thought this might be easier than painting but you have to be so careful as the painted surface chips and of course the filled gaps don't look right and need to be painted, defeats the object really. Now if your house is perfectly square? No 'cause they come slightly bowed from being stood up in store.