See more Radiators
Ximax Infrared glass White Horizontal or vertical Designer Radiator, (W)1200mm x (H)600mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Offers an unusual design to draw your attention, with two layers of long triangular shaped panels that produce double the heat output of the Triton single layer radiator. Supplied with a solid wall brackets kit and air vent. The Ximax infrared glass white designer radiator. This radiator is (H)60cm x (W)120cm, 2730 BTU. The Ximax designer radiator can be installed vertically as an upright radiator or horizontally as an under window style radiator.
- Offers a sleek design that follows the flat surface of your walls, creating a subtle touch that heats your home incredibly efficiently.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with- Solid wall brackets kit & air vent
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
- Heats quickly and accurately – without any service and maintenance costs. The walls remain dry and the insulation properties are improved in the long term
- Highest quality components are assembled in order to produce an infrared heater with virtually unlimited lifetime
- Does not require expensive piping, a socket is sufficient. The installation is done with screws to the wall, ceiling or mobile with the optional floor stands
- Promotes a dust and bacteria free air, preventing the unpleasant dry breeze of convection heating
- Thanks to its timeless elegant design, the only 2.5 cm thick panels integrate harmoniously into any living area
- Can be fitted with a Thermostat temperature control but is not included
- XIMAX infrared heaters use the principle of solar radiation and provide comforting warmth to every room. A specially developed carbon fibre fabric generates directly longwave infrared-C radiation from the consumed energy. This radiation does not need air to transport the heat but permeates it nearly lossless and turns into heat wherever it meets objects, walls and ceilings. These store the heat and release it evenly into the room. Thus the walls are always warm and dry.
|BS EN 60335
|Horizontal or vertical