System upgrade: From 8pm Wed 2 to 8am Thurs 3 Dec. Some products won’t be available for home delivery at this time. Some orders placed during this time won’t specify a delivery date, we will contact you by phone to arrange a convenient delivery date.
See more Cylinder Locks
Yale Platinum Brass Single Euro Thumbturn Cylinder lock, (L)70mm
This 70mm thumbturn euro cylinder lock features corrosion resistant brass construction and is ideal as a replacement cylinder.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Anti-bump, anti-drill, anti-pick & anti-snap
- Only fixings included
- 2x keys and 1x 50mm M5 screw
- Suitable for Composite, uPVC & timber
Features and benefits
- Yale Platinum 3 Star Euro Profile Cylinder is a TS007 3 star Kitemarked Anti-Snap security product to provide maximum security against known cylinder attack methods
- In addition to Anti-Snap technology this cylinder also has Anti-bump, Anti-pick, Anti-drill and Anti-screw protection
- Flat reversible dimple key with stylish nylon key bow and key card for easy code identification and key duplication
- Euro profile retrofit product
- Secured by Design approved
|Product type||Cylinder lock|
|Cylinder split size||35/35|
|Number of keys supplied||3|
|Standard||TS007:2014 3 star, BS EN 1303:2005|
Be warned, NOT suitable for all doors
Richthelad - 1 year ago
I bought this lock as a replacement to upgrade the security of an old, basic lock. This lock is supplied with one retaining screw only (which is big enough for some doors). I however have a wooden door with a standard 75mm deadlock and the screw isn't long enough to fix the lock in place, rendering it useless. Much cheaper locks are supplied with up to 3 screws to fit varying sizes of doors - this doesn't and there's no support or help forthcoming from Yale as to where to get a longer retaining screw from. Absolutely furious!