See more Multi-purpose cleaners
Zep Calcium, lime & rust Stain remover, 1L Bottle
Instantly removes calcium deposits, lime scale and rust stains. The concentrated acid formula works on a variety of surfaces including concrete, porcelain, glass, metal, cement, stucco, chrome and more..
- Removes calcium, lime and rust
- Follow the mix instructions. Apply to the surface with a brush, sponge or cloth. Rinse and clean within the timings on instructions depending which deposits you are removing.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not breathe spray. If on skin wash thoroughly. If in eyes rinse thoroughly.
Features and benefits
Zep Commercial® calcium, lime & rust stain remover concentrated acid formula works on a variety of surfaces to remove calcium deposits, limescale & rust stains
- Instantly removes calcium deposits, limescale and rust stains
- Works on glass, porcelain and chrome
- Removes tough stains and leave surfaces shining
- Ingredients: Contains: Alkyl Alcohol Ethoxylates. Non-ionic surfactants less than 5%. Perfumes (Limonene, Linalool)
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use
Heavy limescale needs X 2 bottles
Kelleth - 30 days ago
I had heavily stained limescale toilet bowl. I removed water from loo and ignored instructions and poured while bottle into toilet bowl neat. Left for 6 hours and...it had removed a couple of patches but the rest remained. So bought another bottle as the reviews had been so good and repeated the process. This time I could see the limescale had loosened so chiselled at it a couple of times and it all came away. Impressive but you do need more product than advised if a LOT of limescale
Truly the best stuff around
Gibbons - 3 years ago
Bought this from B&Q and it's proven to be the best product around with successful results every time.
Limescale and soap scum gone
Cleaning Fairy - 5 years ago
Bought this to try out in the bathroom as others just were not getting the job done. Limescale damage to glass shower screens, chrome and grey porcelain tiles due to extreme hard water. Tried supermarket favourites regularly just did not give the results I wanted. This does the job. Admittedly not on 1st application but some spot treatment and leaving it on a bit longer did the trick. Shower looks like new. Really pleased, would recommend. Strong smelling so need good ventilation and wear gloves.