See more Paint
Zinsser AllCoat Anthracite Satinwood Multi-surface paint, 1L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Zinsser AllCoat ® Exterior is an ultimate performance, mould resistant paint that offers supreme protection to all exterior surfaces: wood, metal, masonry, plastic, concrete and cladding. It forms a vapour-permeable, low maintenance, water-shedding coating that is recoatable in 1 hour.
- Suitable for use on Brick, metal, plaster, plastic, stone & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free of any contamination that may interfere with adhesion. Remove all loose or peeling paint and chalky paint residue. Sand edges of any remaining paint ﬁlm until smooth. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960 paint surfaces as they may contain harmful lead. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. New concrete, masonry and other related surfaces must be cured at least 30 days before priming. Remove all existing mould and mildew before painting. To effectively remove mould and mildew, dirt and chalky paint residue, use a proprietary fungicidal wash or exterior house cleaner following the manufacturer’s instructions. Timber at risk from decay or insect attack should be treated with an appropriate preservative. Remove all traces of rust back to clean bright metal.
- Instructions for Use - Shake or stir well before using. Apply with synthetic bristle brush, roller or sprayer. For airless spraying, use a .017” tip and high-medium (2000-2500 PSI) pressure. Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 10°-32°C and humidity is less than 85%. Avoid painting in direct sunlight and maintain a “wet edge” to avoid lapping. Ensure conditions during application and cure are favourable, do not apply if there is a likelihood of rain, frost, fog or condensation affecting the freshly applied paint before it has fully cured.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Zinsser AllCoat® Exterior Paint is self-priming and can be applied to previously painted surfaces without sanding, even glossy paints or those coated with bitumen, tar varnish or creosote. It gives excellent resistance against cracking, blistering and flaking, and the tough finish is resistant to rain and severe weather and offers excellent colour retention. After removing any existing mould and mildew, two coats of AllCoat® Exterior will ensure that any exterior looks bright and beautiful for years. Available in white, black and a selection of bases that can be tinted to any colour.
- Contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation*
- Ideal for airless spray application
- Tintable to any BS, NCS or RAL colour through the appropriate tint base
- Perfect for metal and timber clad factory units and farm outbuildings
- Long lasting finish - up to 15 years
- Flexible and micro porous
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|