See more Masonry paint
Zinsser AllCoat White Multi-surface paint, 1L
- Shake or stir well before using. Apply with synthetic bristle brush, roller or sprayer. For airless spraying, use a .017” tip and high-medium (2000-2500 PSI) pressure. Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 10°-32°C and humidity is less than 85%. Avoid painting in direct sunlight and maintain a “wet edge” to avoid lapping. Ensure conditions during application and cure are favourable, do not apply if there is a likelihood of rain, frost, fog or condensation affecting the freshly applied paint before it has fully cured
Features and benefits
- Ideal for airless spray application
- Tintable to any BS, NCS or RAL colour through the appropriate tint base
- Perfect for metal and timber clad factory units and farm outbuildings
- Long lasting finish-up to 15 years
- Flexible and micro porous
|Drying time||4 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||1 hour|
The best most versatile paint there is
Chas33 - 1 month ago
No need to key/de-gloss any old paint, just remove nibs and clean and get it on! I reckon it saves my clients a fortune. I use it indoors and out, on doors, windows and trim. No undercoat and lasts 15 years. Re-coatable in 1 hour is a game changer for small jobs, too. Be sure to lay it off quick as it dries so fast.
Pattsy633 - 2 months ago
Really good coverage and long lasting finish, smooth application.
This is a time waster
Al5 - 6 months ago
It's poor paint. It's leaves streaks very easily. It takes way too many coats to become opaque, despite being overly thick and creamy. It isn't durable and has chipped in the middle of my windows within a month, even though it had 4 coats, and sanded lightly between. I bought this after success using Zinsser B I N. but this exterior paint is a time waster. The only good aspect of this paint is that it sticks slightly better to silicon edges than some other brands.
Not great on metal
UncleG - 1 year ago
Bought this as I was painting my metal garage door and composite front door. I went for white. The first coat of the paint gave very little cover of the previous finish (very light green). On the second coat, the finish to the composite door was still not good enough as a finish coat but the garage door looked terrible - paint doesn't seem to like the rounded edges of the garage door.
Put third (heavy) coat on the composite door and it looks good. Garage door looks very patchy after third coat so its going to need a (heavy) fourth coat.
I'm a bit sceptical as to how the coating will perform on the garage door as it feels as though its emulsion that's on it - wish I'd just went for traditional exterior undercoat and gloss.
Very disappointed as it's stated that this is a two coat system (no separate undercoat required) yet I've required 3 coats to a door and will be going onto my fourth coat on the garage door.
In all my years as a painter and decorator, I must say that I've never had to apply four coats of paint to a garage door....
I would avoid this paint.
This is a really good product
Smillie - 1 year ago
I have lots of white fencing to paint 2 yearly. I usually buy another well known brand. However as lockdown had just started, I could only find this product on sale. It's a great find. Much better coverage. No drips. Drying time 1hour to second coat. Which was hardly needed. Great product.