We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Masonry paint
Zinsser AllCoat White Multi-surface paint, 1L
- 12m² coverage
- Shake or stir well before using. Apply with synthetic bristle brush, roller or sprayer. For airless spraying, use a .017” tip and high-medium (2000-2500 PSI) pressure. Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 10°-32°C and humidity is less than 85%. Avoid painting in direct sunlight and maintain a “wet edge” to avoid lapping. Ensure conditions during application and cure are favourable, do not apply if there is a likelihood of rain, frost, fog or condensation affecting the freshly applied paint before it has fully cured
Features and benefits
- Ideal for airless spray application
- Tintable to any BS, NCS or RAL colour through the appropriate tint base
- Perfect for metal and timber clad factory units and farm outbuildings
- Long lasting finish-up to 15 years
- Flexible and micro porous
|Drying time||4 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Product type||Multi-surface paint|
|Recoat time||1 hour|
Not great on metal
UncleG - 4 months ago
Bought this as I was painting my metal garage door and composite front door. I went for white. The first coat of the paint gave very little cover of the previous finish (very light green). On the second coat, the finish to the composite door was still not good enough as a finish coat but the garage door looked terrible - paint doesn't seem to like the rounded edges of the garage door.
Put third (heavy) coat on the composite door and it looks good. Garage door looks very patchy after third coat so its going to need a (heavy) fourth coat.
I'm a bit sceptical as to how the coating will perform on the garage door as it feels as though its emulsion that's on it - wish I'd just went for traditional exterior undercoat and gloss.
Very disappointed as it's stated that this is a two coat system (no separate undercoat required) yet I've required 3 coats to a door and will be going onto my fourth coat on the garage door.
In all my years as a painter and decorator, I must say that I've never had to apply four coats of paint to a garage door....
I would avoid this paint.
This is a really good product
Smillie - 7 months ago
I have lots of white fencing to paint 2 yearly. I usually buy another well known brand. However as lockdown had just started, I could only find this product on sale. It's a great find. Much better coverage. No drips. Drying time 1hour to second coat. Which was hardly needed. Great product.
So impressed with this paint
Meens - 7 months ago
I was asking a lot from this paint but am so impressed. I needed to paint over previously creosoted shed window and door frames that had been painted with green garden paint and then white masonry paint and the creosote was leeching through leaving dirty brown stains. Three coats of this sorted it, brilliant white finish and lovely to use, doesn’t drip or leave brush marks. Recoat time 1 hour so you can finish the job quickly. I’m no expert but have done a lot of painting over the years. Can honestly say this is the best paint I’ve used. Brushes washed out easily with hot soapy water despite having dried quite hard. It’s been two weeks and nothing has leeched through. Can’t believe I’ve written so much about a tin of paint but it really is excellent stuff.