See more Paint
Zinsser PermaWhite Satin Interior Anti-mould paint, 1L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
PermaWhite® White Interior Satin is a mould resistant interior paint, containing a biocode that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation. The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance. PermaWhite® bonds to existing solvent-based or glossy paints and can also seal new drywall, cement block and concrete. A scrubbable, satin finish recommended for any area of persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes and poor air circulation - ideal for bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for use on Brick, concrete, existing paintwork, plaster, plasterboard, masonry & wallpapers
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free of dirt, dust, grease, wax, wallcovering adhesive, loose paint or other surface contamination. Ensure surfaces are completely dry before painting and remove all existing mould and mildew. Stains: Rust, tannin, grease, mould and mildew and other stains should be blocked with the appropriate Zinsser® stain killing primer-sealer such as Zinsser B-I-N® or Zinsser B-I-N® Aqua.
- Instructions for Use - Shake or stir well before using. Apply with synthetic bristle brush, roller, pad applicator or sprayer. For airless spraying, use a .017 tip and high medium (2000-2600 PSI) pressure. Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 10°and 32°C and humidity is less than 80%. PermaWhite® is designed to be used as is. If thinning is necessary (such as with conventional sprayer applications), use only water and no more than 10% by volume.
Features and benefits
- Water-based, low odour
- Fade Resistant
- Self-priming – sticks to surface without sanding
- Gives a washable, scrubbable, stain and moisture resistant finish
- Scrubbable – Class 1 Wet Scrub Rating (ISO 11998)
|Brush, roller or spray
|Minimum touch dry time
|Number of coats
|Washable, wipeable, scuff & stain resistant