Our spacious overlap pent garden shed features a sloping pent style roof to allow generous head room inside and two windows to allow light into the shed. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest pent overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Nick4 - 10 months ago
Agree with JBu.
I too paid for the delivery service which was good. Took two men an hour to put it together (even repairing some things) After rain I found that the walls were damp inside, and especially at floor level near the uprights. I had to go round the shed adding nails where the originals had gone right through the panel (probably in the factory with a nail gun) It's very flimsy for the money and you can see daylight through the knot holes !
I will stick with it and am coating it with cuprinol and have some sealant. Hopefully, this will cure the damp and wet !
I wouldn't but this again.
JBu - 2 years ago
First the positives - the assembly service (and disassembly service) were excellent. B&Q accepted my shed as being not fit for purpose and gave me a full refund and some welcome compensation.
Now the shed, appalling construction, like fence panels with just 1inch framing, light and flimsy but worse than that the shed walls are porous in the rain, dry out quickly but then soak through again on the next shower. This was worse in the corners but also at the base of the framing uprights, see photos.