See more Sheds
10x8 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor, fixings and fittings and comprehensive instructions and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This 8x10 workshop is ideal for use as a hobby or workshop space or for storing large garden items. Featuring 4 windows, allowing plenty of natural light into the shed, while double doors allow easier access. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- Square cut overlap timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor. Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material. Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- Durable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Sturdy double doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Eaves Height: 1764mm
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Internal Ridge Height: 1703mm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Glazing unit thickness||0.7mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough Sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Good solid shed
hamacy - 2 years ago
Easy to put up in a full day, only need 2 people for short periods for walls and hanging doors. Solid and dry once up - mine has survived the recent tail end of hurricane Ophelia, you don't get a better endorsment than that really. Excellent customer service from manufacturer-was missing some brackets but these were posted out by Forest & arrived literally next day. Excellent product, price & service all round.
Really Good Value
Ron of Gloucester - 3 years ago
I ordered the shed in September, it was delivered on the day and the time advised.The two delivery men were extremely helpful.All the parts were supplied including some additional fixings.The assembly was straightforward for two people with a little fine tuning.The finished product looks really good. I would recommend this shed to anyone.