See more Wooden Sheds
10x8 Forest Apex roof Shiplap Wooden Shed With assembly service
Our Heavy duty shiplap shed features a square boarded, butt jointed floor for extra strength, making it ideal for heavy duty use or for storing large garden equipment. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
LOscar - 1 year ago
Delivery process was easy as I was able to pick a date that suited. Assembly was on a separate day but followed quickly after. Shed is as described, quality cladding and solid construction. Double doors make access easy to access inside. Good value for money.