See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 10x8 Apex Metal Shed
This Woodvale 10x8 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Rowlinson 10x8 Woodvale Metal Shed
Arnie1966 - 6 years ago
Excellent purchase. It took a weekend to erect for 2 people, but this could of been shorter if wasn't for the bad weather. The down side is the thickness of the panels. They are quite flimsy & need to be handled carefully. The instructions were quite straight forward & there were plenty of fixings. The shed was bought with a floor which comes in 4no. 8'x21/2' timber framed panels. I'm now thinking of getting a second.