13x7 Jersey Apex roof Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Jersey 13x7 apex shiplap Kiln dried northern European softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Double Lockable fully framed fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty
- Comes with - Roof felt and floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- High quality tongue & groove floor
- 3 Joinery opening windows
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Strong 35x35mm framing , making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||3|
|Glazing unit thickness||3mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Dont expect too much.
camerajam - 2 years ago
Tongue and groove cladding to the front of the window wall panels not positioned correctly and so the run of T&G when the panels are adjacent is off by 20mm giving an odd "staggered" look. Also, due to this, the overhang at the bottom of the panel is shorter than the non-window panels. I suggest anyone buying this, checks before assembly.
Roof bearers are in two parts instead of one long 13ft run which required me to level these as much as I could before the roof went on.
Roof trusses have to be made up by using the gable end as a template. This wasn't a problem for me as I have done this sort of thing before but for inexperienced DIYers it could be a problem, not to mention time consuming.
Floor boards could be more substantial, lots of flexing so I will have to lay extra boarding on top to reinforce.
Overall disappointed in the shed.
Finished in Cornflower blue with white glossed window frames.
Going to add a dividing wall internally halfway to make the front end a summerhouse and the rear a garden tool shed.
I suppose, at the end of the day, its a shed and does what a shed does but it could be manufactured a whole lot better.
MR JJ - 3 years ago
It's easy to install,only thing is the timber is not exactly straight,but it's not big problem.