See more Log Cabins
This Leygrove 14x10 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 28 mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding
- Single glazed with toughened glass
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This log cabin has morticed, tenoned and draught sealed doors and windows to help retain warmth during the cooler months, whilst the two open windows allow for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months. The 12mm thick floor is built on pressure treated floor bearers which isolate the shed from ground contact and help protect from rot.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This log cabin is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that log cabins are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of concrete to give a stable and even footing for your cabin to sit on.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Door type||Single & double|
|Number of doors||3|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing type||Toughened glass|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Looks good when completed
duncalron - 2 years ago
Arrived on time the only problem with delivery was that the two packs had to be opened on the delivery truck and all the parts unloaded bit by bit manually by my family as the truck did not have a crane.
The floor joists were all twisted and warped so it was nearly impossible to line up straight .
The double door frame and window frames were also difficult to build as they come in parts and have to be assembled before installing.
The single door and frame came pre built but after fitting I found that the door locks did not line up with the keeper on the frame and the door is warped at the top and will not close tightly so I will have to fit another lock at the top to pull the door in to the seal.
The rest of the building went as planned . It took three of us (all experienced builders) four full days to get it to a watertight stage.
The logs seemed to be of good quality and joints were all correctly positioned.
A bit more quality control required in the factory.
cruzey - 4 years ago
poor instructions could have made it easeyer to asemble if window frames were made and floor barers are cut to right lenth very hard to put together too man job for defo pay for them to put it up beleve me its worth it