20x10 Mammoth Loglap Wooden Workshop With assembly service
This Mammoth 20x10 shed is perfect for use as an exterior workspace or simply as extra storage space. With assembly service.
- 19 mm Loglap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This workshop has been strongly constructed using 44 x 70mm framing. The three opening windows allow for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This workshop will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your workshop to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting.
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|