See more Sheds
SKIP19B 20X10 PREMIUM SHIPLAP WORKSHOP H
Currently unavailableThis item is not available at this time.
A fantastic structure, ideal for creating a work space big enough for all manner of DIY tasks and activities.
Features and benefits
This 20x10 workshop is perfect ideal work space and storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- This workshop is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings. 2 people are required to build this workshop.
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.