See more White
38mm Edurus White Matt Square edge Laminate Worktop (L)3m (D)600mm
Create a functional yet stylish kitchen with this Edurus white Laminate worktop. The matt surface is heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant and has a square edge profile.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant
- Laminate worktops are hygienic and easy to clean
Features and Benefits
Enhance your kitchen with a unique and modern surface thanks to a new family of worktops made with Fenix NTM. Anti-fingerprint and soft touch combines with highly scratch resistant surface in many different colours. Thermal healing of micro scratches is now possible thanks to its nanotechnology fabrication process.
- Easy installation process, protective film on the surface to prevent dust or marking agents
- Matching upstands and splashbacks are available to create your own custom design.
- Square edge profile with seamless effect for a clean and perfect shape design.
- Easy to clean and repair with simple and quick in house operations.
- The new NTM surface is suitable for horizontal and vertical use such as splash back panels to decorate and innovate your kitchen according to new styles.
- Matching and coordinating edging strips are available to buy separately
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Amount Recycled Materials||85%|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Very poor quality
kjays - 9 months ago
Very poor quality worktop. Difficult to keep clean and regularly have to use magic sponge markers to erase general daily marks. Chips very easily even with laying keys down on it. Never ask B and Q Homefit to fit this worktop either....they cut the worktop the wrong way when they fitted this in our home
How to clean
BillyX - 1 year ago
I fitted the zinc black Edurus work top about six monts ago. At first it looked fantastic, but over time marks became much harder to remove. I looked up the maker's website (Fenix) and they give some useful hints on how to clean the surface. One suggestion is to use magic sponges (available from B&Q). We tried this and were amazed with the result. With very little effort, and just water as a lubricant the worktop soon looked like new again.
If I had not seen it myself I would not have believed it. A pity that B&Q don't supply a sample sponge with the worktop it would save them and the customers a lot of hastle. I have, however, not tried this on the matt white surface.
Leaves terrible marks
Chiproo - 1 year ago
Brought this hoping the reviews I had read were a little over exaggerated. Very few Matt white worktops available at a reasonable price. Looks amazing from a distance up close not so much. The worktop marks so easily as a previous reviewer suggested simply placing a cup down will leave a hard to remove stain. Even a bottle of bleach won't remove all marks and I've only had it installed a few weeks.
Looks great but with significant issues
DrewK - 2 years ago
Great looking worktop at a really good price. BUT the price should give you an indication on its overall quality. Three main things are wrong:
- It isn't clear at all which side is the front as for some bizarre reason, they have laminated the front and the back. Except the back of the board is all bumpy. So be very careful you ensure you cut it the right way or it wont look good.
- Not being a joiner, I didn't realise I had to buy side strips separately. And then when you go to buy them, you have to pay £10 deliver for a £22 item, with NO leeway and they wont do a click and collect. Poor form B&Q.
- Keeping it clean. You NEED a bleach based spray or you will not be able to keep even the lightest marks from staining. I not have coasters for everything as even putting a cup of tea down will stain.
It does look good though, so if you are on a budget and wont use the kitchen too much its a good buy.
SApp - 2 years ago
We had our worktop fitted 6 weeks ago. It's gorgeous to look at but an absolute nightmare to keep clean. The instructions say to only clean with soapy water but if that's all you used it would never be clean. Just putting a cup on it marks it, splash from a pan everything you do in the kitchen really. My daughter got a touch of tomato ketchup on it and it wouldn't come off. You have you use bleach to remove such things which isn't practical.
So disappointed especially because I love how it looks. Such a shame.
If you have children I wouldn't recommend.
Customers who bought this also browsed
38mm Arlington Soft grain Oak effect Square edge
Create a functional yet stylish kitchen with this Arlington Oak wood effect natural Laminate worktop. The soft grain surface is easy to install and has a ABS square edge profile. Guarantee - 1 year Always use a worktop protector or chopping board
38mm Butcher's block Walnut effect Round edge Laminate
Create a functional yet stylish kitchen with this Walnut butchers block wood effect natural Laminate worktop. The hygienic and easy to clean surface is heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant and has a 6mm round edge profile. Guarantee - 1 year Heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact ...
38mm Carnival granite Grey Marble effect Round edge
Create a functional yet stylish kitchen with this Carnival Granite marble effect grey Laminate worktop. The hygienic and easy to clean surface is heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant and has a 3mm profile profile. Guarantee - 1 year Heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and ...
38mm Colmar oak Wood effect Round edge Laminate
Create a functional yet stylish kitchen with this Colmar Oak wood effect brown Laminate worktop. The hygienic and easy to clean surface is heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant and has a 3mm profile profile. Guarantee - 1 year Heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion ...