See more Worktops
40mm Hinita Natural Solid oak Square edge Kitchen Worktop, (L)3000mm
- For day to day cleaning use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic. You can use the WOCA maintenace products to care for your wooden worktops to ensure they look great after years of use.
- Heavy duty
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome matt oak worktop from the Hinita range is designed to be functional and easy to maintain. There are a wide range of options to suit your style and home, they also compliment the GoodHome doors and accessories that are available, making it easier than ever to create your own individual space.
- Features a depth of 6.2cm so when you are scribing the worktop, you end up with the best, efficient fitting
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome worktops come with a 25-year guarantee
- To care for your solid wood worktop, apply three layers of protective oil prior to first use in accordance to the product instructions. Repeat regularly to keep it looking great.
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- Square edge profile for a clean and elegant design
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||95°C|
|Base material||Hard wood|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Upper construction material||Solid wood|
Emily88 - 7 months ago
Install this in my second kitchen and the quality is good and nice finish.
Great if you can get pieces without natural imperf
Mhair - 9 months ago
Bought this 2 months ago.
We bought 3 of these and have had them recently installed in our kitchen
1 was swapped prior to installation due to small chips and defects
Other than that they look great. The are pre-oiled but barely. They do still need oiled by the customer before installation. We used steel wool then oil from furniture direct to oil it. Simply rub the steel wool in direction of the grain over entire top and side. Make sure all dust is fully removed then apply the oil with either a brush or a soft cloth. We had to oil it 3 times with 6 hours between coats to let it absorb in.
As for installation , they had to be mitred ie the wood had to be specialist angled at the end to get the worktops to sit together properly as they are extremely heavy and if cut like a laminate they would have chipped. I'm very happy with the result....
Good product-Bad instructions
chippy Steve - 1 year ago
The worktop itself is very good quality, no defects/cupping or wapping and knot free. The bad (very bad) point is the fitting instructions. The instructions tell you to cut and joint it like a laminate work top, which is completely wrong if you fit a solid wood worktop that way it won't be long before its cracking, warping and splitting. Somebody should tell B&Q they need to get somebody who actually knows what they are doing to write the instructions.
JayneR77 - 1 year ago
Smooth, pre treated & no knots (not like the comment below)
Dandan7 - 1 year ago
Was initially excited at the idea of pre-oiled, but it’s literally pointless. They just bang oil on rough timber making it harder to sand and treat to start again. Loads of knots and cracks that’s filled with cheap filler that falls out in transit. Rung B&Q and was told they’re aware of complaints and speaking to the suppliers