See more Sheds
Forest Garden 5x3 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
A compact overlap apex shed ideal for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple for increased security. The timber is dip treated and guarenteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Not as advertised
Teddyblair - 5 months ago
Bought this shed for small backyard, it was advertised that it came with hidden hinges, and A hasp and staple, the hinges are external and there was no hasp and staple so that meant another trip before beginning construction. I realise the picture shows external hinges and no hasp and staple, but the product details state both are supplied as standard.
Okay, but I prefer the 4 x 3
johnnyblue2 - 2 years ago
These sheds are very easy to put together providing you have a drill, screwdriver and hammer and once constructed feel very secure. The problem is some of the materials are quite poor on this size. The floor board and battens are actually much thinner than you get with the 4 x 3 and feel like they need extra battens and probably another floor board. I've also had an issue with the corner supports being bowed, which makes it harder to get them flush. The roofing felt is rubbish too, but it was with the 4 x 3. It keeps out the rain but will need replacing at some point. Overall, it's not a bad shed, but I prefer the 4 x 3.
Good Little Shed
Mr KH - 2 years ago
Shed went together well and fit for purpose. Good value product delivered to order and on time.
The way the door hinge fits to the side of the shed needs rethinking as not a flush fit - had to improvise.
Great little Shed
stingwray - 2 years ago
Really pleased with this little shed. Had a small space in the garden and this fitted perfectly. Good quality for the money, great delivery men and easy to put together. A bit like a tardis - have put two shelving units inside and used every bit of space. Did strengthen the floor though by adding another layer.
5X3 Apex Shed
C K11TCH - 2 years ago
Great value shed for an unusual size, great delivery service and went together extremely well. Would definitely recommend!