See more Sheds
A compact overlap apex shed ideal for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple for increased security. The timber is dip treated and guarenteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Okay, but I prefer the 4 x 3
johnnyblue2 - 1 year ago
These sheds are very easy to put together providing you have a drill, screwdriver and hammer and once constructed feel very secure. The problem is some of the materials are quite poor on this size. The floor board and battens are actually much thinner than you get with the 4 x 3 and feel like they need extra battens and probably another floor board. I've also had an issue with the corner supports being bowed, which makes it harder to get them flush. The roofing felt is rubbish too, but it was with the 4 x 3. It keeps out the rain but will need replacing at some point. Overall, it's not a bad shed, but I prefer the 4 x 3.
Good Little Shed
Mr KH - 1 year ago
Shed went together well and fit for purpose. Good value product delivered to order and on time.
The way the door hinge fits to the side of the shed needs rethinking as not a flush fit - had to improvise.
Great little Shed
stingwray - 1 year ago
Really pleased with this little shed. Had a small space in the garden and this fitted perfectly. Good quality for the money, great delivery men and easy to put together. A bit like a tardis - have put two shelving units inside and used every bit of space. Did strengthen the floor though by adding another layer.
5X3 Apex Shed
C K11TCH - 1 year ago
Great value shed for an unusual size, great delivery service and went together extremely well. Would definitely recommend!
Good basic shed
Stevep15 - 2 years ago
I bought this 3 weeks ago for my allotment. Easy to put up, instructions easy to follow. A bit flimsy in places but by the time you have put shelves in etc it was fine. Good value for money!