See more Christmas Trees
6ft Smart Natural looking Artificial Christmas tree
This Smart tree is pre-lit with 300 multi-function LED bulbs for a traditional look. The dual colour bulbs can be changed from warm white to multicoloured to help you get 2 looks. Compatible with both Google Home and Alexa to make Christmas easy and fun.
- Comes with 1x artificial Christmas Tree, 1x Christmas tree stand and 300x LED lights
- Hinged branches
- Assembly required
- Stand included
Features and benefits
- The option to chose between warm white or multicolour LEDs allow you to change from a warm and traditional looking Christmas tree to a merry and bright Christmas tree
- Nine multifunction light settings allow you to choose your desired look
- This method of tree construction is easy to assemble, the branches simply fall into place and just require fluffing so you can get your tree up quickly.
- Available in a 7ft 6 inch version
|Resistant to fire||Fire resistant|
|Material||Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) & polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
Bonitopeach - 5 days ago
Connected to Alexa. Seemed simple enough. The command for Alexa is awkward ‘Alexa tell smart tree white’ and so on for all different settings if you can remember them all. Alexa doesn’t understand the commands most of the time and or disconnects from the tree setting. The App for the smart tree is rubbish.
In regards to the tree and light function, it’s nice to have option to change. Tree is ok, probably paying more for the smart tree option.
123_iona - 9 days ago
I bought this tree last month and have just opened it. Some of the light choices are not working and the warm white doesn't show up at all.
NikJ - 1 month ago
I have been looking to replace my old tree for the last few years and finally got around to it! I had to check it to make sure all was working fine. The shape it lovely with green bushy branches. The lights are amazing with various functions including, static, fading blinking and changing from white to multicoloured. The lights can be changed by using the button on the power cable or connecting to an app. I have tested it with Alexa and works fine. Would highly recommend this tree.