See more Sheds
Forest 6x4 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed (Base included) - Assembly service included
Our stores do not stock this product
This overlap apex shed is ideal for use in smaller gardens due to its compact size. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and this shed has no windows, offering greater security over the contents. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Nice shed; lousy service
Bee0806 - 1 year ago
This shed was ordered on 29 August and delivered on 8 September. Installation was delayed by a fortnight - B & Q were not really interested in resolving this problem. Then, once assembled on 25 September, two defective panels were discovered. These were replaced on 2 October but the defective panel has not been removed and presumably I will now have to make my own arrangements.
I really don't think this relatively simple exercise should have taken over one month. Needless to say I shall be going elsewhere for a greenhouse.
Annie636 - 2 years ago
I was really impressed with the price for this considering it includes a base so shed can go straight on grass and assembly. Supplied and delivered by forest, the delivery guys were fab and is assembled by servico, was slightly annoying having it hanging around unbuilt for a little while but when servico came, they put it together in around half an hour and I’m very impressed!!