See more Sheds
6x4 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This overlap apex shed is ideal for use in smaller gardens due to its compact size. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and this shed has no windows, offering greater security over the contents. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Do not buy this shed!
Anonymous - 3 months ago
As previous customer said the boards on one side are warped and we are having to screw extra boards to it as the warps are more than two inches deep. A small animal can get in there. Emailed customer services with no reply! My old shed was six years old and was in better condition than this. Shocking quality!!
Dissap7 - 5 months ago
After construction one side is very warped, not insulated from rain, manufactures will not replace and pointed to info on website, very disappointing service indeed, my neighbour put up the shed and he was appalled at the condition of one side, see photos
JaniceP - 2 years ago
This shed is great value for the price paid. Easy to assemble too.
Lovely smart looking shed
Jennyf26 - 2 years ago
I bought this shed a month ago, it looks fantastic in my garden. I bought it as I like the look of the tanalised wood. It went together well and after flattening the floor out with some sandbags once we put it up it levelled out great. Would recommend this shed!