6x4 Greenvale Pent Metal Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Greenvale 6x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Double Lockable sliding doors
- Comes with - Shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
Features and Benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
instructions not very clear!
hubs - 2 years ago
took a lot longer to erect than anticipated due to poor instructions! once erected product stable but doors difficult to slide
Found difficult to put together
Carol199 - 2 years ago
This item is not as easy as it looks to assemble and I think the instructions could be better
Polly 1256 - 2 years ago
Great delivery and helpful delivery man.
We waited for a calm sunny day to erect the shed on our concrete shed base. At last it is erected but we felt that the pictures in the instruction book were poor and could easily have been better.
There are quite a few metal strips but the drawings did not show which way round the strips should go. We do a lot of DIY and would not recommend this product to anyone to install themselves. It is quite flimsy during the installation process, even on a calm, dry day. Also it is described as 'secure'. Questionable! We only wanted it to store firewood in so that does not matter to us.
We expect better from B&Q.
Its a shed
1973Louise - 3 years ago
As described! Instructions are fine. Panels are individually marked making instructions straightforward to follow. Built it alone apart from needed daughter to secure a couple of bolts from inside while I held them from outside, but that was after the main body was done. Recommend choosing a wind free day, especially if working alone! Finished product is sturdy and meets my needs.
Good looking shed. Easy to assemble.
Willie60 - 3 years ago
I bought this product despite the negative comments and was glad I ignored them. It was relatively simple to erect and when finished looks great. It feels secure and stable.