6x4 Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed Base included
Ideal for storing garden essentials
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest reverse apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security.
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Reverse apex|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Great e tea storage
Jodie 17 - 2 years ago
Delivery was brilliant and arrived a few days after ordering, contacted by the company supplying the shed and given a date and time slot.
We sprayed the shed pieces first before assembling to make it easier, instructions were easy to follow.
Only disappointment was the roof support bean split when putting it onto the end panels, the snap was at a knot, so we used one of the metal steaks supplied and screwed it in to the wood. This has made is super strong now !
All in all though a good shed for the price