6x6 Stork Playhouse With assembly service
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Stork 6x6 Playhouse is great for inspiring hours of inventive role play and encouraging active outdoor play.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Product supplied unpainted
- Comes with Felt & glazing
Features and Benefits
- Take their imaginations to another level with the stork playhouse on a platform. The balustrade and ladder on this platform can be built in several different ways to suit your garden.
- Two opening windows and shady canopy ensures that the playhouse remains light and airy during the summer months
- To ensure years of enjoyment from your playhouse a weatherproofing topcoat should be applied within six weeks of assembly
- This playhouse will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after delivery to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting.
- This playhouse is supplied unpainted so you can finish it in your child's favourite colour. We recommend that playhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Cladding thickness||12 mm|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Made in||Made in the UK|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are hours of fun to be had with a playhouse. Children will love playing in their own outdoor den and they can be decorated with bright and cheerful colours to create a truly individual play space.
Follow our step-by-step instructions and we’ll show you how to build a wooden playhouse to be enjoyed for years to come.
We’re building a playhouse that:
- is made from wood (explore our plastic playhouses for an alternative assembly)
- has an apex roof
- features a small, separate veranda
- comes with felt for the roof and all the fixings needed (be sure to check your chosen playhouse before building)
- is built on level timber decking
The following instructions can easily be adapted for more elaborate designs with extra windows or a second floor. Let’s get started…
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Bucknells 10x10 log cabin is perfect great summerhouse, ideal for relaxing in the garden. With assembly service. 28 mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Untreated Georgian style joinery door This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes with Felt tiles & PT floor bearers
This Hartley 10x10 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service. 19mm 19mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Roof Felt, hardware, Lock handle & key, opening window, tongue & groove floor & roof, pressure treated floor ...
This Hopton 10x12 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect strong and secure, ideal for storing garden essentials. With assembly service. 28 mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Untreated Solid joinery door This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes with Felt tiles & PT floor bearers
This Kilburn 10x14 log cabin is perfect lovely hobby room or playroom. With assembly service. 28 mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Untreated Georgian style joinery doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes with Felt tiles & PT floor bearers