See more Sheds
7x5 Forest Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed Base included
This pent shed has a high quality shiplap construction. Featuring a pent roof providing generous head room inside the shed making it ideal for general storage use. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest pent shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Pent roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Do Not Buy!
Sheddyshed - 1 year ago
Where do I start? There are plenty of things that I would like to add to this review, but I will just stay with the actual shed.
Well the general quality was hugely disappointing - poor instructions, warped wood, roof felt that was too short! What a joy! I thought this shed would have been slightly better quality so paid a little more than the basic model, but definitely not.
Looks like I will have to fork out more money to make up for the shortcomings of this purchase, but please heed my warning and do not make the same mistake as I. Look elsewhere...
LHKelly - 1 year ago
Bought this shed a few weeks ago for my little garden, very straight forward to put together and it keeps the rain out! Overall a lovely uplift shed.
rogerb2500 - 2 years ago
I brought this shed a few weeks ago & first the delivery people would not put it in my back garden so my wife & I struggled to put in the garden. some of the timber were badly warped & I have had to put extra strengthening in places to make it stronger. the windows are made out of very thin plastic & I wonder if they will withstand very strong winds we will see. In all would I recommend this shed to anyone else NO
Don't expect perfection
pumbie - 3 years ago
It's a basic shed. Fine for keeping the rain off the gardening tools, but nothing more. Thin, warped panels which don't fit together 100% requiring some cajoling to line up properly and far more fastenings than those supplied to hold it together, including a couple of tubes of sealant to fill the resultant gaps. Floor feels as though if I were a stone heavier I'd put my foot through it (OK I could do with losing a few pounds but I'm no sumo wrestler). The biggest issue I had was that the supplied roof felt was about a foot short! With the whole thing built and rain on the way, I had to dash out to B+Q and buy another roll to finish the job! Thankfully B+Q CS were very helpful and a couple of emails later and I was refunded for the roll I had to buy out of my own pocket. Just be careful to measure yours BEFORE building in case the same thing happens to you.