See more Summerhouses
7x5 Lumley Shiplap Summerhouse Base included
This Lumley 7x5 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Glazed joinery door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor, solid sheet roof & adjustable pressure treated base
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This summerhouse has been strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly paper
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Trishiix - 1 year ago
I bought this shed because it was depicted as blue only for it to arrive as unpainted it was only after reading small print I saw this stated.
Not a happy bunny
B and q need to show shed in plain wood
Update - one year on still happy
Cwaire n Pwil - 1 year ago
use all the time - love it - fab addition to the garden, bit of decking too added out all the time, rain or shine!
Bob 62 - 2 years ago
We bought this little summer house 6wks ago, its for our grandchildren to play in when they come to stay. My husband and son put it up one Sunday morning, no dramas at all! We painted it before it was put together as some reviews recommended. Totally love this little house as I'm sure the kids will too.
see through walls
regret 2 - 2 years ago
Bought this see through summer house six weeks ago. At the start the poor quality was obvious, but due to the distance it came I decided to make the best of it, [big mistake]. Building as per instructions the minimum door gap could not be reached, the gap was 10 cm too small, also panels that were supposed to join together were different heights and required cutting to match them up. When built you could see through various holes in the panels I know it was not sold as waterproof but.this was reject material. Whoever passed out this material should have went to specsavers
Up to expectation
Honeypot - 2 years ago
Delighted with the summerhouse. Nice colour, probably won't paint it as I first intended because it blends so well with the background