8x4 Greenvale Pent Metal Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Greenvale 8x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Double Lockable sliding doors
- Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
Features and Benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
Mark88 - 2 years ago
Takes hours to assemble due to it not fitting together correctly. The metal is extremely cheap and flimsy. The doors catch on the screws and make a horrible grating sound and they don't close properly. Very disappointed and wouldn't buy it again.
Not to be tackled in a rush!
Ace builder - 2 years ago
Well it's up and is perfectly adequate. Took a full day to erect and definitely needs two people and a lot of patience. A LOT of screws and nuts involved. Instructions need to be followed to the letter, then it goes together pretty well.
Not for the faint hearted!
Lack of info
MIB55 - 3 years ago
My wife and I assembled the shed and it was quite difficult. After a week or so we had some rain and we now find that the shed is not waterproof. If we had known that we would not have purchased it.
Ken44 - 3 years ago
I'm not that happy because when u screw it together the holes don't match up right
Good shed no anchor kit
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Really happy with shed good size but for the price I thought would include anchor kit. This is not specified on the website. For the price too I thought it would I found one online at shed store. Cheaper and with anchor.