8x6 Durham Apex roof Shiplap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Durham 8x6 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing. Window can be placed on either side & in different locations to suit your requirements
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 1 glass window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Davers 68 - 2 years ago
The shed is sturdy enough for the price. Took 2 men approx 2hrs to erect. The instructions were easy to follow. Very pleased with it.
Quite good as for the money you have to spend.
bcn - 2 years ago
First of all. "Shire" - poor customer service.
Shed - easy to build, all fixings you need comes with it, I just had to get longer nails (30mm) to fix roof felt. Roof felt itself is very "paper like" so be careful - once on the roof it is alright. The floor seems to be weak but did not break so far - I thought to put something on top but decided not to. The only small issue was with the window - I had to make few cuts to hide hinges - otherwise window would not fully close.
If you do not have too much money and need a shed, then go for it. I made huge research and in my opinion for this money it is the best option.
Do not forget to use some wood protector before assembly.
trevor344 - 2 years ago
great shed for the money I was a little bit apprehensive having seen it on display in b&q it was not put together very well but when done right its a very good shed
eem - 2 years ago
i bought this 1 month ago, good quality shed good value for the money. reasonably easy to erect.
Not What I Expected
cheekymonkey687 - 2 years ago
After waiting 5 weeks for the shed to arrive. it eventually arrived 3.5 hrs passed its time slot. With 1 delivery driver to carry it in, leaving me feeling obliged to help. After erecting the shed it was found that the door was too narrow for the frame or the frame was to big for the door. I had to buy additional wood to add to the side of the of the structure to that the door would fit and add strips of wood onto the door to strengthen it.