See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed (Base included)
Our stores do not stock this product
This traditional style overlap shed has an apex roof giving an attractive appearance. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||1|
jonboy62 - 3 years ago
I bought this shed has I urgently needed to clear a garage should have waited and searched better
It is absolute rubbish I am now looking for a replacement and this will go to land fill site only place for it .most of timber warped big gaps door all panels split apart does not close windows a joke.I have lost my receipt otherwise would have demanded refund
Flimsy and very poor quality
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Don't be fooled by the B&Q sales photo and specification wording, this is very poor quality. A B&Q product at its worst. This is the house of 'straw' which the 3 little piggies built, a strong wind could blow it down. Don't bother with a padlock on the door as a thief would simply be able to get in through the thin timber walls or the horrible plastic window..So, don't store anything of value in this shed. I should have sent it back when it arrived as a pile a cheap looking panels but I made a poor decision to erect it and now its too late.
Some features good
LynneK - 3 years ago
Best parts about this shed are the very solid base and the door. The walls are flimsy. The "window" is a joke, a thin piece of plastic which just sits against the shed and is held in by a small stick of wood. The "roofing felt " is so thin its like trying to fix a large paper handkerchief to the shed without ripping it. I was disappointed to pay such a lot of money. Oh yes and the delivery men were sullen, annoyed at having to carry the shed around to my back garden and then left a pile of plastic wrapping on the pavement outside my front door.
easy to erect, no problems at all
denise 44 - 4 years ago
husband loves his shed enough room for his tools and bits and bobs