8x6 Security Cabin Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Security Cabin 8x6 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
The fully framed ledged & braced door is hung with a full length tamper proof piano hinge which gives huge strength & security. Strongly constructed using 45x45mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 3 glass windows
- A lock & key door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||3|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Not as secure as I thought it would be.
Grumpyscott - 10 months ago
I bought this 13 months ago and have already left a poor review of this shed that has now been removed (strange) I had to fix the lock on properly myself and the workmanship of the shed was poor but now with the good weather we have had there are gaps appearing between one shiplap length and the next. All in all I wish I had not bought this.
Great value shed
Scotty mac - 2 years ago
I got the shed last week and me and my wife put it up ourselfs in a couple of hours .very easy assembly.im normally a fussy person about buying goods off the internet but I can not complain about this shed great value and a solid built shed
StevieB53 - 3 years ago
Good product well made, great value for the money. Would recommend to family and friends.
Anonymous - 3 years ago
The shed arrived about 2 weeks after ordering. It arrives in 6 sections - floor, roof, and sides already built and ready to assemble, including the door already fitted with the lock assembly. It took about an hour to put together and I am very pleased with it.
I had a couple of small issues in assembly:-
1. the 80mm screws weren't long enough to screw the door panel to the side panel to the left of the door (in the photo) from the inside because there is already a double thickness of wood there. Some 100mm screws would be needed here. I fixed the two sections by screwing from the outside of the shed.
2. 80mm screws also aren't long enough to fix the roof panel from the sides due to the gap between the side and the roof edge. 100mm screws would be useful here too. In the end I attached the roof via 4 screws and the front and back corners through the corner trims.
My new shed
Last Christmas - 4 years ago
Excellent shed,decided on this security one as it's better to be safe than sorry.
A friend and myself put it up in minutes, it was so simple as I had made a concrete base a few days before, would highly recommend this product to any prospective buyers.