See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 8x6 Apex Metal Shed - Assembly service included
Our stores do not stock this product
This Woodvale 8x6 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This product will be delivered and installed in your garden by a professional build up team
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
oldboy555 - 3 years ago
If you want a shed which is very prone to rust then by this shed it rust in approximately 3 months, useless worthless and not functional Don't by Wood Vale
garden Products they are not cheap and they are built to rust.
what a stunner
johnnydc - 3 years ago
assembly men very good. shed up in 3 hours and 2 x 2 cups of tea. i tipped them............why not?
Does the job but flimsy
Shed User - 4 years ago
On the positive, shed looks good once assembled and has good storage space, that was very important. Panelling is a bit flimsily though so can't rest anything heavy on walls - bit of a limitation for shed! Also, any knocks to structure (inevitably in a shed) result in dents to wall panels as they are so thin. Chipboard flooring is rubbish and gives way easily! B&Q really need to sort this out as it lets product down. If installed on timber battens you will not be able to walk between battens with any confidence and if you get any water spillage on floor don't expect to be able to walk on it until dry. I replaced flooring immediately with solid timber floorboards. Given a 2 star because even though product looks good on installation many will find structure is far too delicate for storing some items and if things need to be moved around a lot inside, you're bound to dent panels at some stage soon. Install on flat floor and suggest paying extra £100 and getting it installed by fitters. Will save hours of stress as hundreds of tiny 5mm screws to put in. Even fitters took 3hrs, managed to dent some panels and left out some screws.
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Poor quality flooring expected it to be a metal floor
flimsy and rust spots
ravoe - 5 years ago
had this around 3 years and rust spots starting to show not very happy with that at all over the place whole roof inside rusted had to spray it with brown paint to protect it