See more Summerhouses
Shire Hampton 8x8 Pent Shiplap Wooden Summer house - Assembly service included
Our stores do not stock this product
This Hampton 8x8 summerhouse with toughened glass is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving.
- Only fixings included
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
- For use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space
Features and benefits
This summerhouse has been strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This summerhouse will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your summerhouse to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting.
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Glazing type||Toughened glass|
|Locking mechanism||Gate latch|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Review of this item
JonnyM1 - 3 years ago
I purchased this summerhouse just over a year ago but unfortunately some gaps have appeared between the wooden slats.
Great product, and fabulous fast assembly
KMM - 4 years ago
Really pleased with my new Summer House, it was skilfully assembled by too young men who worked in horrendous wet conditions. Many thanks.
I would highly recommend this building and the assembly service is worth every penny.
Anonymous - 4 years ago
This product is exactly as I expected. I even painted it the same colours and it looks just the same as the photo example The installation team were excellent and had the summerhouse ready for use in about 2 hours. It is well worth paying for this if you aren't used to putting up this kind of structure. The guide you receive explains exactly how to prepare the base and look after this product. It is nice and roomy inside with a really good finish.