See more Plastic Sheds
9x7.5 Oakland Apex roof Plastic Shed
This Keter 7x9 apex double wall resin polypropylene, with steel reinforcement shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment, including ride-on mowers, furniture, outdoor sundries and more.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Heavy duty floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Limited manufacturer's warranty
Features and Benefits
The Oakland 759 is a rustic chic-style shed with a great looking worn wooden texture. The shed features a ceiling high enough to allow an adult to easily move around inside, paintable walls, wide double doors that make getting things in and out a breeze, a skylight and a Victorian-style window. Even more impressively, it’s built to withstand anything you or the elements can throw at it with double wall weather-resistant construction, a heavy-duty floor strong enough to support especially heavy items such as lawnmowers and ATVs, and a super strong roof that can support snow loads of up to 100 kg / sqm, all with steel reinforcement.
- Unique wood-look texture and feel to enhance your garden
- Can be painted to add a splash of colour to your garden
- This shed is also easy to assemble with pre-cut tongue and groove panels and comes with a stainless steel locking system for additional security.
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
C15JON - 5 months ago
Just finished assembling this amazing shed. Can’t fault the manual nor the quality of the materials. Very happy.
Puzzled by the louvred inside the doors though: they seem to be blanked off and I can’t figure out how to reveal them!
GREAT SHED - WATERPROOF WELL MADE
MARTIN77 - 1 year ago
EVRYTHING WE WANTED IN FACT WE PURCHASED TWO.
ONE OF THE SHEDS HINGED HAS SNAPPED OFF - THEN THE OTHER SIDE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.
I CAME ON HERE LOOKING FOR A SPARE PART - ITS A NIGHTMARE EVEN FINDING SOMEONE TO CONTACT. IM HOPING THIS WILL RESULT IN A SOLUTION RATHER THAN FOUR HUNDRED EMAILS ADVERTISING OTHER PRODUCTS!
Matter10 - 1 year ago
First class product, good design, solid and water tight