See more Mosaics & border tiles
Abu dhabi Brushed Metal Mosaic tile sheet, (L)300mm (W)300mm
This mosaic tile is ideal for kitchens, splashbacks & bathrooms. It's suitable for splash areas, but not continual water penetration areas.
- Use on the Wall
- Does not require sealing
- Do not use in areas with continual water penetration, for example showers or wet rooms.
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Need a quick makeover? Want to hide tired tiles? No need for adhesive, no need for grout, just peel off and stick, creating the finished look in minutes. Using micro squares of brushed and chrome effect pieces, this self-adhesive mosaic will give you a contemporary on-trend look to your wall. Being self-adhesive his tile can also be used in other areas of the home to create a focal point or feature wall.
- Use this mosaic on the wall only
- Each mosaic sheet comes with a self adhesive backing, which you just peel off and stick directly to a clean surface. Perfect for covering old tiles or a plain wall!
- Use as a border, horizontally or vertically in between larger format tiles, or create the wow factor using as a feature wall or zoned area
- This mosaic has a self adhesive backing sheet, making it splash resistant, but not water tight
- Can be grouted if you wanted to, although it is not necessary
|Brand||House of Mosaics|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
Great! Simple and easy to use.
MmcDo - Yesterday
Bought this to use as a backsplash behind the sink in kitchen. Really simple and easy to use. Would recommend if you want easy tiling :) wish it came in more colours.
Loved these tiles
Blondietots - 4 months ago
Easy to use and cut, beautiful and lush tiles, great value for the money
I am in love with this product!
DIYfan7 - 8 months ago
I purchased these to try as a sink backing in a new ensuite. I love them so much I decided to revamp my tea and coffee making area in the kitchen and am now doing a small wall behind the downstairs loo they have a wow factor and are in my opinion easy to use
Cheap bathroom re vamp
Nic_C - 10 months ago
I bought this to decorate an old bathroom Cabinet, but liked it so much I went 1 step further and re done the riles around the bath with it. Easy to use and looks great
MERM - 1 year ago
Lovely quality brushed and mirror effect metal tiles. Easy to fix to wall and easy to cut. Looks really effective in my kitchen above worktop