See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 8x4 Pent Metal Shed - Assembly service included
This Greenvale 8x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This product will be delivered and installed in your garden by a professional build up team
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Metal Shed with added no hassle..
Sussex01 - 5 years ago
Was looking for a metal shed to fit on an 8 X 6 concrete base already in situ, and with the door on the width, so this met my needs perfectly. The doors slide easily and it will last being galvanised. Went for the installation as well so a very happy new shed owner.
me to you - 5 years ago
Only had a few days. Find it very Rooney for storage. The Guys who put it up we're really nice and put it up within a hour and a bit
Woodpecker1 - 5 years ago
Our new shed has been erected for almost two weeks, it looks really good, so much smarter than our old wooden shed. The shed takes our lawnmower, child's plastic play car, tool chest, a rather large tool tidy rack on wheels and miscellaneous bits and pieces belonging to our grandchild. Definitely pleased with our purchase.
It's a metal shed.
shedman2015 - 6 years ago
If you want an 8 x 4 metal shed, then this is the shed for you. Shed has sliding door, doesn't let water in and looks exactly as it does in the pictures (minus surrounding garden).