We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 8x4 Pent Metal Shed
This Greenvale 8x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
this product is not very good
tinastaps - 5 months ago
i bought this product and was quite disappointed with it was supposed to be 8ft x 4ft but was actually 8ft x 43 in my son was having problems putting it together as a lot of the holes were not lining up. i dont think it was worth what i paid for it
Mark88 - 3 years ago
Takes hours to assemble due to it not fitting together correctly. The metal is extremely cheap and flimsy. The doors catch on the screws and make a horrible grating sound and they don't close properly. Very disappointed and wouldn't buy it again.
Not to be tackled in a rush!
Ace builder - 3 years ago
Well it's up and is perfectly adequate. Took a full day to erect and definitely needs two people and a lot of patience. A LOT of screws and nuts involved. Instructions need to be followed to the letter, then it goes together pretty well.
Not for the faint hearted!
Lack of info
MIB55 - 4 years ago
My wife and I assembled the shed and it was quite difficult. After a week or so we had some rain and we now find that the shed is not waterproof. If we had known that we would not have purchased it.
Ken44 - 4 years ago
I'm not that happy because when u screw it together the holes don't match up right