See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 10x6 Apex Coffee Metal Shed
This Woodvale 10x6 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- Galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
Assembly tricky. Flimsy fixings
Steve crapshed - 4 years ago
This shed is a nightmare to assemble. It will take you and and friend all day. If you are trying to build in and tight spot then it will take longer.
The fixings are small and barely up to the job, the roof panels will blow off if you leave the Doors open in a high wind. Also, annoyingly they don't supply nearly enough of the nylon washers used to seal the bolts.
All in all, I think I could have made a more attractive and secure shed in less time using waste timber and sticky tape.
Nice finish to the shed
Dlr - 5 years ago
I brought this shed a month ago it's a good size and has a good finish but some of the instructions were wrong
Very nice and sturdy
Bsj - 5 years ago
Nice looking shed
Takes a long time to assemble took dear husband all day
not bad shed
hazza1578 - 7 years ago
Shed was bit tricky to assemble together, better to get a wood shed rather than metal shed!
tonymac400 - 8 years ago
very sturdy after initial fidly construction